Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I decided to bite the bullet and start blogging. Im hoping this will help me keep track of what Im doing and where im at......well I can hope!

For those that dont know, Im the mum behind Envi♥us cloth nappies. I drafted/tested/re-tweaked both my front and side snap patterns til they were the trim, yet absorbent great fitting nappy available today :) Both styles are OSFM (one size fits most) fitting from around 4kg depending on the size and shape of your baby. They are an AI2 design (AI2 = all in 2, meaning there are 2 parts to the nappy - the shell and the absorbent booster) The booster is a lengthwise trifold, that can be folded to give extra absorbency where its needed.

I like to do creative things, something a little outside the square. I like to be different, not just following everyone else :)

No comments:

Post a Comment